الأربعاء، 3 يونيو 2020

SIMPLY KETO: THE ULTIMATE KETO BEGINNERS GUIDE WITH 100 + EASY LOW CARB RECIPES!


Now that Simply Keto has released, I want to give you guys a quick overview of all of the great 
information that I have included in the book!
Inside, you’ll find:

• helpful advice for starting a ketogenic lifestyle. You’ll find everything I implemented to get started. There is also a simple and easy to understand breakdown of what keto is and how it works.

• grocery shopping tips and lists.

• ketogenic and weight loss FAQs – your most asked questions answered.

• more than 100 easy recipes – many of which are my family’s favorites.

• a structured 30-day meal plan, as well as restaurant meal recommendations by type.

• guidance for living and thriving with the ketogenic lifestyle and more!

On top of everything listed above, Simply Keto is filled with inspiration, encouragement and my personal story and struggles to lose weight. I talk about mindset change, loving yourself and digging deep to know that you truly can change your life for the better.

I truly hope this book helps and encourages everyone who reads it.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support!

Lots of love,

Suzanne

If you’d like even more recipes and to learn more about my ketogenic journey, make sure to check out my newest book, Beyond Simply Keto. I also share several free printable worksheets, as well as weekly shopping lists, from the meal plan in Beyond Simply Keto. They’re yours to use as often as you’d like!
Now you can download this book in pdf format for free
However, you must skip at least one offer to go to the download page


0 التعليقات

إرسال تعليق