الأربعاء، 3 يونيو 2020

Chasing Cupcakes: How One Broke, Fat Girl Transformed Her Life (and How You Can, Too)


After a long wait, my first book - Chasing Cupcakes - is finally available! You can download it here!

It was easy to write a book on nutrition, hormones, or fat loss, but this is not the book you wanted to write. I wanted to write a book that wasn't already written. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of amazing books on nutrition, hormones, and fat loss. Besides, this was not the book I needed when I was deep in my personal struggle with obesity, binge eating, excuses, exceptions, suspicion, delay, and debt.

In the midst of my decades-long struggle, I knew exactly what to do. I could have talked for hours, if not days, about all the changes I could make to lose weight, get healthy, pay off my debts and everything in between. I did not need more information.

For me, the problem was that I wasn't doing all the things I knew. I knew how to lose weight in theory, but what I didn’t know is how to get myself to work. I didn't know how to end excuses or exceptions. I knew how to get out of debt - I had thousands of strategies and business plans. What I didn't know was how to get myself to constantly do the work.

This is the book I need. So, this is the book that I wrote.

Today I am happy to share with you the story behind Chasing Cupcakes and answer all your questions about the book and the writing process! I have been waiting for this moment for a long time and I hope you love the book as much as I love!

You can download this book in PDF format for free from this button
However, you must skip at least one offer to be directed to the download page directly

0 التعليقات

إرسال تعليق